HOW TO BUY
Expedite the check-in process
hit the slopes right when you get to the hill
If you’re thinking of heading out to the hill but want to make sure we have availability, ordering your tickets online is fast and easy. We’ve taken the time to lay out the process from start to finish so you know exactly what’s expected when you place your order — including everything from adding tickets or rentals to filling out your waivers!
STEP 1: ADD TICKETS TO CART
- Click the ‘Buy Tickets’ button or go to shop.skisunburst.com.
- Click the type of tickets you would like to purchase (e.g. Lift or Tubing Tickets) or add rentals.
- Select the date you are interested in.
- Select from the provided options and begin planning your visit!
- Add your ticket and/or rental quantity. Note: You will need to add one lift ticket for every participating member of your party, including minors.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Add the items to your cart.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR WAIVERS
- Select your preferred liability option from the dropdown menu. Note: There is a fee if you decline to fill out a waiver.
- Enter your email address to search for existing waivers.
- If you have not filled out a waiver yet this season, the site will pull up the waivers you need to sign. If you have, the system will pull up your waiver.
- Select the appropriate type of waiver. Adult and minor participants must have completed individual waivers.
- Fill in your personal information.
- If you are a parent or guardian filling out a waiver for a minor, enter their name and birthday. The rest of the waiver should reflect your contact information. Every child needs their own waiver to participate at the hill.
- Click ‘Continue to Sign Waiver.’
- Sign all three sections of the waiver. Note: Even if you are not participating in one of the activities listed on the waiver, signing all sections will keep you covered for future visits to the hill.
- Click ‘Complete Waiver.’
STEP 3: FILL OUT RENTAL INFORMATION
- Enter your personal information and the height, weight, and shoe size of the participant.
- Select the ski personality or snowboard stance of the participant.
- Sign the form.
- Click ‘Continue to Sign Form’.
STEP 4: CHECKOUT
- Enter any vouchers or coupon codes.
- Scroll down to checkout.
- Review your order.
- Enter your billing information.
- Click ‘Continue to Enter Credit Card.’
- Enter payment information.
STEP 5: Keep a Record of Your Purchase
Once you’ve finished your order, you’ll receive an email of your receipt with a barcode present. Screenshot or print a copy of your completed order (with the barcode visible) to present at the hill. You can also print your tickets once you’re at the hill by visiting the Clocktower kiosk.