December 23rd thru January 2nd 9:30am to 9:30pm
January 15th-18th 9:30am-9:30pm
PRESIDENT’S DAY WEEKEND
February 12-15th from 9:30am-9:30pm
2020-2021 Tubing TICKETS
Prices subject to change
*Prices are Per Person
*Tickets are available for walk up purchase only.
*Waivers need to be completed before ticket purchase
FRIDAY & SATURDAY & HOLIDAYS
9:30am – 9:30pm
9:30am – 7pm
TUESDAY thru THURSDAY 4pm-8pm
- HAVE FUN BUT BE SAFE!
- Minimum height Recommendation of 42″.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.
- Always remain standing and do not walk or run while riding the Carpet.
- Each person must ride in their own tube.
- Make sure your lane is clear BEFORE you proceed down your chute.
- Depending on conditions, maximum chains of up to 3 tubes may be allowed.
- NEVER tie tubes together – simply hold the others leash.
- Always walk to the end of your chute – NEVER WALK ACROSS LANES.
- When your run is complete QUICKLY clear from run out area to avoid accidents.
- You are responsible to avoid colliding with customers at the bottom of the hill.
Remember, if you have 15+ people in your group and at least 10 days notice, you can call our Group Sales department and make a reservation to qualify for discounts! More information on our Group discounts and programs can be found on the Groups page.
Liability Release Information
There is the option of signing a Release of Liability or a No Release of Liability. If you choose the No Release option, there is a $100 fee.