Why join the Sunburst team?
UNIQUE POSITIONS & PERKS
Flexible scheduling. Seasonal opportunities. And oh, yeah — some pretty sweet benefits! With a variety of specialized and general positions, you can be part of a great team and take home some extra cash this season.
When we say flexible, we mean flexible! We are committed to working around all of our employee’s schedules.
Find the Right Fit for You
Outside Hill Operations Manager
Fast-paced yet rewarding, this may be the position for you! We’re looking for a self-motivated and technically-skilled individual to join us full-time at Sunburst. This position will work individually and with a team to ensure operations run smoothly during the winter and summer seasons.
The winter season requires longer hours, including evenings and weekends. In summer, hours are fewer with limited evenings and weekends.
Applicants should be able to perform the following:
- Recruit, hire, manage hill operations team, monitor payroll, and serve as a team leader
- Direct and develop a highly-skilled hill operations team
- Work with Lift Operation Supervisors to ensure that lift and tubing operations are staffed on a regular basis
- Ensure all critical equipment is cleaned, greased, oiled and in proper working order throughout the season
- Operate large machines to maintain terrain and runs
- Ensure chair lifts are safely operating at all times
- Take responsibility for all spring, summer, and fall grounds maintenance
- Lead the snowmaking team for the ski season, including nights and on weekends
- Complete documentation logs of accomplished work
- Execute physical activities such as lifting, bending, climbing, operating machinery, and more
- Must bring a team mentality and the initiative to take the lead on projects big and small
Experience with electrical, welding, diesel mechanics, and heavy equipment operating is a plus.
Please note: this list is not all-inclusive and there are always changes happening at the hill.
To apply, please contact us at (262) 626-8404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview.
Outside Operations Crew
Want to get outdoors this winter? Join our Outside Operations Crew! With regular and reliable maintenance, you can enjoy the snow and consistent work. Whether you’re looking to gain experience or you’ve previously worked in snowplowing, farming, or construction, our open positions are ready to welcome you!
- Lift Attendant (18+)
- Lift Supervisor (18+)
- Tubing Attendant (14+)
- Snow Makers (18+)
- Snow Groomers (18+)
- Terrain Park Supervisor (18+)
- Terrain Park Crew (14+)
- Ski Patrol (16+)
Ski School Instructor
If you love getting out on the hill and want to share your passion for the sport with others, this is the job for you! Help youngsters and newbies grow into ski and board lovers just like you. If you’re friendly, professional, and always ready to help, become a Sunburst Ski School instructor and share your expert knowledge!
- Ski Instructor (14+)
- Snowboard Instructor (14+)
- Rental Technician (14+)
Food & Bev Crew
If you want to stay warm and cozy while working this winter, head indoors to join our food and bev crew! Help guests refuel and recharge by serving up some delicious grub. At Sunburst, we put the comfort in comfort food — our orders to be served with a side of friendliness, flexibility, and speed!
- Food Service (Dishwasher, Busser, Cashier, Food Prep: 14+)
- Cook (16+)
- Bartender (18+)
Guest Services Crew
Consider yourself a social butterfly? As a member of our guest services crew, you’re the person our customers look to for guidance. Communication is key to this role as you’ll have to relay important information in person and over the phone. With a friendly attitude and knack for conversation, you’ll knock it out of the park!
- Guest Ambassador (16+)
- Ski Shop Cashier (16+)
- Tubing Ticket Cashier (15+)
- Clocktower Cashier (14+)
Making Sunburst a Better Place
At Sunburst, we hold ourselves to a high set of standards to help us stay on the right path.
Employees. We have a team of talented, competent workers who practice accountability, act with humility and common sense, and have a desire to learn and grow.
Leadership. We build trusting relationships to maintain a fair workplace that prioritizes exceeding customer expectations. We value open communication and strive to be approachable, transparent, and consistent.
Systems & Process. We strive for simplicity and stellar internal communication. We recognize our employee’s contributions and offer a flexible schedule.
Desired Organization. We strive to provide the best value to our customers and always are thinking of ways to improve our processes. We are positive, upbeat, and optimistic — with a dash of fun!
Are you ready to join a team built on these qualities? Fill out an application for a seasonal position and see what Sunburst has to offer!