I'm Looking For...
Tubing Hours & Tickets
Standard tubing Hours & Rates
ANNOUNCING OUR 2023/2024 RATES AND HOURS - STAY TUNED FOR OPENING DAY
ANNOUNCING EARLY SEASON AND HOLIDAY HOURS. UPDATED DAILY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The hill is closed DAY/MONTH/YEAR
|DAY||SKI & BOARD||TUBING|
|OPEN DEC 1ST-21ST||REGULAR SEASON HOURS||TBD - STAY TUNED|
|DEC 22 - 23||9:30 AM - 9:30 PM FULL WEEKEND RATES APPLY||9:30 AM - 9:30 PM FULL WEEKEND RATES APPLY|
|DEC 24||9:30 AM - 2:00 PM FULL WEEKEND RATES APPLY||9:30 AM - 2:00 PM FULL WEEKEND RATES APPLY|
|DEC 26- JAN 1||9:30 AM - 9:30 PM FULL WEEKEND RATES APPLY||9:30 AM - 9:30 PM FULL WEEKEND RATES APPLY|
STANDARD TUBING HOURS & RATES
|TUE - THUR||4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||ALL DAY TICKET $25 ADVANCED SALE, $30 DAY OF VISIT|
|FRI - SAT||9:30 AM - 9:30 PM||2 HOUR TICKET $25 ADVANCED SALE, $30 DAY OF VISIT|
|SUN||9:30 AM - 7:00 PM||2 HOUR TICKET $25 ADVANCED SALE, $30 DAY OF VISIT|
**Scroll right for all information**
Advance sale tickets must be purchased at least one day prior to your visit to receive discount
Above hours and rates are subject to change with weather and hill conditions. For Daily Announcements of closures and other news, see the red banner at the top of the website.
We’re closed—thanks for a great season!
45+ chutes. 90-foot drop. Speeds up to 30mph. Head out to Sunburst and experience the thrill of the World’s Largest Tubing Hill, located right here in Kewaskum, Wisconsin!
Grab your tickets and soar down this quarter-mile run for endless winter fun. Once you’ve reached the bottom, there’s no need to trek back up the hill for the next run — our two magic carpet lifts will bring you back up again and again for more!
So what are you waiting for? With no experience required, tubing is the perfect winter activity for everyone to enjoy! Score your tickets online or in person at the Tubing Barn and start making every day a snow day.
Know Before You Go
- All riders are recommended to be 42″ tall
- Tubing tickets are per person
- Waivers need to be completed before ticket purchase
- Tickets include tube and lift
- For groups of 15+, ask us about our awesome group rates!
- Save $5 by purchasing your tubing ticket at least one day prior to your visit!
More Tubing Questions?
- Tubers must remain standing while riding up the conveyer lift
- No walking up the hill
- Only one rider per tube
- Make sure your lane is empty before proceeding downhill (this is your responsibility)
- Tubing chains must only hold leashes (do not tie tubes together)
- Always walk to the end of the lane before exiting
- Immediately clear bottom of the lanes toward conveyors
- When clearing at bottom, look uphill
- It is YOUR responsibility to avoid collisions
- No ski boots allowed
- Non-Sunburst owned tubes/sleds are NOT allowed
- All riders are recommended to be 42” tall